Pronto is licensed and bonded with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. We are officially authorized to perform a variety of DMV related transactions. Official CA DMV license stickers and registration cards are issued directly from your local Pronto’s office.
Californian’s benefit from Pronto higher level of customer service and efficiency. As a California vehicle registration service, Pronto helps people save time and avoid trips to the DMV through this unique and easy to use service. A DMV renewal notice or Renewal Identification Number (RIN) is not necessary to complete your transaction through this system.
Pronto representatives offer more real-time options and DMV services than many other available resources. We maintain our high level of customer satisfaction by expediting each order the moment it is completed.
Transactions are subject to a processing fee in addition to any DMV fees.
Same Day Posting of DMV Fees: Avoid future penalties! With pronto, your fees can be transmitted and recorded instantly into the CA DMV system. All transactions are processed on a same-day basis, Monday – Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Annual Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Replace Lost Stickers and/or Registration Cards
- Title Transfers
- Issue Replacement Vehicle Titles
- Release of Liability
- Registration Suspensions lifted
- Replacement of License Plates
Other Available Services:
- Real-time delivery on your completed order
- Real-time copy of your new registration card or proof of DMV payment posting
Supported Vehicle Types:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Utility Trailers (except fleet & bulk orders)
- Street Legal Motorcycles
- Boats and Watercraft
Non-Supported Vehicles Types:
- Off Road Vehicles
- Registered Outside California
- Travel Trailers (non PTI)
- Vehicles with Special Plates
Please refer to one of the pinpoints on the map or locations listed to see a list of all Pronto locations.