How Well is Your Insurance Company Taking Care of You?
We count on our insurer to do the right thing for us when we need them most. If we’re ever in a vehicle accident, we expect them to be by our side to help us get back on our feet as fast as possible. However, this isn’t always the case for everyone.
There are plenty of recorded cases where insurance companies have gone out of their way to avoid their responsibility. This begs the question: is your insurer taking care of you?
Five Red Flags
Here are a few red flags when it comes to knowing if your insurer is doing what it can to take care of you:
- Getting in touch with them by phone or email is virtually impossible
- They offer the deal of a lifetime only to change their prices shortly after you sign on
- It takes anywhere from two to five days to receive a quote
- They provide endless excuses for not getting in touch with you
- You get the sense you’re just another number to them and they’re not there to protect you
Weigh Your Options
Choosing the right insurance company is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as a vehicle owner. Make yours a good one by doing your research. Search websites for internal information and take to forums to read reviews other customers leave. Above all, know that Pronto Insurance is here to watch your back when you need it most.